Terms & Conditions
- Please read these terms and conditions of use carefully before using or obtaining any materials, information, products or services through WWW.AFONDSPA.COM. By accessing WWW.AFONDSPA.COM, you are hereby deemed to have accepted all of these terms and conditions of use. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions of Use, please exit WWW.AFONDSPA.COM immediately.
- WWW.AFONDSPA.COM (the “Web Site”) offers information on spa services and products provided by AFOND Spa located in Singapore (“we” or “us”). Access to and use of the Web Site is subject to any specific terms and conditions set forth on the individual pages within the Web Site and these Terms and Conditions of Use (collectively, the “Terms”), and all applicable laws and regulations, including laws and regulations governing copyright and trademark. We reserve the right at any time to change any of the terms and conditions contained herein or any information contained in the Web Site. Any such changes will appear on the individual pages of the Web Site and/or on this page. By using the Web Site, you agree in advance to accept any such changes.
- We will announce our latest promotions on the Web Site, all promotions are subjected to terms and conditions which we will list below the promotion. We reserve the right to alter or withdraw any promotions at any time.
- Questions or comments regarding the Web Site and the information contained in the Web Site should be directed to E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at +65 6223 7987. Any communication or material transmitted to us via the Web Site or Internet e-mail is transmitted on a non-confidential basis.
- The content included on the WWW.AFONDSPA.COM, including but not limited to text, software, photographs, graphics, illustrations and artwork, video, and names, logos, trademarks and service marks, are the property of A FOND Boutique Spa Pte Ltd or its licensors or suppliers and are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws. You agree not to modify, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any such material for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use without prior written permission from us.
AFOND Spa’s Service Policy
1. Sales of Goods Act and General Definitions
Conformance to Sales of Goods Act S14 (2), Consumer Protection (Fair Trading) Act and Lemon Law.
We ensure that the services we provide are of satisfactory quality as defined in the Sales of Goods Act S14 (2), Consumer Protection (Fair Trading) Act and Lemon Law, where applicable.
2. Compliance with the Massage Establishment Act
Our business complies with the Massage Establishment Act and regulatory requirements as mandated by the Singapore Police Force.
3. Definition of a Spa Package
A Spa Package is a series of spa sessions provided by the company to the customer over a defined period of time within a contractual arrangement.
4. Definition of a Promotional Trial Session
This is the first time the Customer is using the service at a discounted rate. Promotional Trial Sessions are charged separately from the package price.
Services Quality And Product Warranty
- We have a highly visible trait for quality service and excellence.
We provide you with services to meet your requirements and satisfaction at all times.
- Wherever possible, we try to exceed your expectations.
We ensure that all our products are genuine articles and carry the manufacturer’s limited guarantee.
- It is our company policy not to engage in selling activities or any form of selling tactics during treatments or in the treatment room, so as to let all customers enjoy the spa session peacefully. All sales will be done at the counter area.
- We strive to ensure that our quality of service to you will continually be enhanced for your pleasure and benefit.
- We accord to you a 5 Working Days Cooling-Off period (Mon to Fri, excluding Sat, Sun and Public Holidays) should you wish to cancel the Spa Package. Cooling off period begins on the day that the Customer signs up for the Spa Package.
Exchange and Refund Policy
1. Refund of Full Payment within cooling-off period
If you choose to cancel the Spa Package within the stipulated 5 Working Days Cooling-Off period, we shall refund to you in full, the payment (either deposit or full payment for the Spa Package) you have made earlier.
Refund shall be made out to you by way of cheque payment or refund directly to your credit card account depending on your mode of payment. Eligible refund will be processed within 14 Working Days from the date of your notification.
2. Refund or exchange of Goods
Goods sold are exchangeable, returnable and refundable within 05 working days if they are returned in original condition and packaging.
3. Non-Refund of package after Cooling Off Period
Spa Packages are transferable (with immediate family members) but non-refundable after the Cooling-Off period. All Spa Packages sold by the company will expire after 1 year from date of issue unless otherwise stated via written communication.
4. Non-Refund of Deposit paid for reservations
Deposit paid is non-refundable, however we allow issuing of vouchers which are valid for one year.
5. Exchange of Spa Package
You may exchange your Spa Package for another Spa Package anytime (including the Cooling-Off Period) provided the exchange is for an equivalent value or higher. For a Treatment Programme exchanged for one with a higher value, the difference in value must be paid in full. Your original Customer card and details will also be updated accordingly.
6. Transfer of Spa Package
You may transfer your Spa Packages to immediate family members at any time. We will also arrange for a new Customer card to be completed and signed by the transferee.
Insurance coverage of prepaid package and vouchers
You will be covered with insurance for prepaid packages or vouchers upon receiving your cover note for 1 year against insolvency, compulsory liquidation and bankruptcy of the Company.
Redemption of Gift Vouchers
The Company does sell Gift vouchers and the Terms and Conditions are found on the reverse of the Gift Voucher.
Avoidance of Selling Activities During Treatments
It is our company policy not to engage in selling activities or any form of selling tactics during treatments or in the treatment room, so as to let all customers enjoy the spa session peacefully. All sales will be done at the counter area.
Prices shall be presented to you in a manner that is clear, simple, accurate and easily understood. All charge, including discounted pricing shall be revealed to you before confirmation of purchase.
- Payment by the Customer to the Company can be made either by Cash, NETS or Major Credit Cards such as VISA, Mastercard, AMEX, JCB.
- All payments have to be made out in Singapore Dollars whenever possible, all foreign currencies will be accepted based on the latest exchange rate found at www.xe.com/ucc
The Company is committed to the avoidance of over or undercharging. To ensure accuracy of charging, it is the Company’s policy to list clearly all prices including Goods and Services Tax where applicable, in our Tax invoice and Communications Materials.
Professional Ethics and Comprehensive Pricing Policy
We adopt fair and ethical business practices as well as accurate marketing communications at all times.
You can expect our marketing communications to provide at least the following information:
- Breakdown and description of our products and/or services with the price quoted.
- Price (with or without Goods and Services Tax shall be clearly stated).
- Discount Factor, if applicable – Either the promotional discount in percentage terms or the nett promotional price.
- Terms and conditions of the sale.
- Effective and validity period for all promotions
- Any qualifying statement, if required.
Pricing Transparency for Extra Services
The Company does provide additional services such as product upgrade request not included in the original package. A price list for additional services rendered can be made available to the Customer when there are specific request for additional services and/or products. This is in line with the Company’s policy to clearly indicate any additional charges for extra services that may be incurred by the Customer.
Honouring Price Quotes
It is our policy to honour all prices quoted at the time of booking for treatments and spa packages and for other related services.
The Company will safeguard, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality, any information the Customer share with the Company.
The Company will limit the collection and use of Customer’s personal particulars/information to the minimum and for the sole purpose of completing the transaction as well as facilitating the smooth delivery of services. Every effort shall be made to ensure that the integrity of the Customer’s personal particulars and confidential information entrusted to the Company are not compromised unless required to by law.
The Company also undertakes not to divulge the Customer’s personal information to any unauthorized third party without his/her prior written consent.
Release of Customer Data
Should there be a need to release Customer’s data, the Company will, unless required by law, make this known to the Customer and obtain his / her consent before releasing the information.
The Customer shall be issued with an official tax invoice for each and every payment made to the Company. The Company is a GST registered organization.
Customer Feedback Policies
We welcome your feedback anytime and should you have any issue of concern, please contact us immediately. Our feedback channels include:
- Face-to-face feedback
- Telephone communication at +65 6223 7987, Tuesday to Fridays: 1.00pm – 8.00pm; Sat and Sunday: 12pm to 6pm.
- Written feedback via E-Mail (Marketing) : email@example.com
We will investigate and act to resolve areas of concerns. Our interim response is within 5 working days. Depending on the complexity of the case, our time taken to resolve the complaint is within 21 working days. If we are unable to resolve the complaint amicably, we will with your mutual consent refer to CASE mediation or any other external mediation channels.
Specific Policies Relating To Product Sales
Any returned of products purchased must be made within the stipulated 5 calendar days cooling-off period.
Products returned must not be used and must be in its original packaging.
Protecting the privacy of Customers
We have a strict policy and practice of ensuring that there are no video recording and/or any other form of image capturing devices in the treatment rooms.
Our customers will be informed that our services are offered to both sexes and we provide separate facilities for men and women
Every customer will be requested to complete the Health Questionnaire in order for us to assess the health condition before recommending any treatment and / or product.
We provide our customers with locker and shower facility where necessary.
In addition, we offer beverages to our customers after each treatment as part of our Customer Care Procedure.
No Smoking by Law in AFOND Spa
Offenders will be subjected to a $200 + 7%GST cleaning up fee + loss of operational capacity fee per offender. Name and NRIC/ Fin no. will be forwarded to the proper authorities for followup. Maximum penalty under Singapore Law is $1000 per offence.
We reserve the right to change, amend, insert or delete and of the terms and conditions, or policies as the case may be, without prior notice.
- Please plan to arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time, bearing in mind of time required for Car Parking, walking distance and traffic conditions. This is very important because when you are late, you affect the immediate customer after your appointment by having their appointments delayed or having your own service time shortened. [Nobody appreciates having to come 15 minutes early, and have to wait another 15 minutes because the previous customer is late — 30 minutes is indeed a very long wait.]
- In the event you are late, we will try our best to accommodate to your time, but in most cases, we will have to reduce your treatment time. (Compensation of the leftover time is subjected on case by case basis by The Management. No guarantees are hereby implied.)
- Please turn all mobile phones to silent mode and switch them off until you have left AFOND Spa, this is to allow everyone to enjoy the beauty of silence and relax in the tranquil surroundings.
- Cancellation of appointment slots requires a minimum advance notice of 4 hours.
- For package customers, any cancellation short of 4 hours notice, there will be one first warning given, thereafter there will be forfeiture of sessions for all subsequent occasions.
- For first time customers, last minute cancellation without 4 hours advance notice, 50% cancellation fee will apply.
- “No-shows” with no notice will incur full charges, 100% of treatment value.
- All prices quoted are in Singapore dollars and subjected to change without prior notice.
- Promotions are valid for first time trial customers only and limited to once per guest, unless otherwise stated.
- Please do not bring valuables into our premises, even though we have lockers available, the Management will not be liable for any losses.
- Overtime surcharge apply for all customers at $5.35 per 30mins per person if treatment extends beyond regular operating hours.
- For booking of appointment slots, please call AFOND at our respective outlets.
- All prices quoted are in Singapore Dollars.
- FAQ are available here.
This site is owned and operated by A Fond Boutique Spa Pte Ltd. Your privacy on the Internet is of the utmost importance to us. At A Fond Boutique Spa, we want to make your experience online safe and enjoyable.
Because we gather certain types of information about our users, you should fully understand our policy and the terms and conditions surrounding the gathering and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it.
INFORMATION A FOND BOUTiQUE SPA GATHERS AND TRACKS
Afond Boutique Spa gathers two types of information about users:
Information that users provide through optional, voluntary submissions. These are voluntary submissions to receive our electronic newsletters, and make online enquiries or feedbacks.
Information gathered through aggregated tracking information derived mainly by tallying page views throughout our sites. This information allows us to better tailor our content to readers’ needs and better understand the demographics of our audience. Under no circumstances does Afond Leisure Spa divulge any information about an individual user to a third party.
A Fond Boutique Spa Gathers User Information In The Following Processes:
Optional Voluntary Information
1. Newsletter and Lucky Draw policy
We will offer a free newsletter and Lucky Draw to users. A Fond Boutique Spa gathers the addresses of users who voluntarily subscribe. Users may remove themselves from this mailing list by following the instructions provided in every newsletter. Users can also subscribe to the newsletters via Join Newsletter page.
A Fond Boutique Spa tracks user traffic patterns throughout all of our sites. However, we do not correlate this information with data about individual users. A Fond Boutique Spa does break down overall usage statistics according to a user’s domain name, browser type, and MIME type by reading this information from the browser string (information contained in every user’s browser).
We use tracking information to determine which areas of our sites users like or dislike based on traffic to those areas. We do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for our visitors.
USE OF INFORMATION
A Fond Boutique Spa creates aggregate reports on user demographics and traffic patterns. We will not disclose any information about any individual user except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process or to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
SHARING OF THE INFORMATION
A Fond Boutique Spa uses the above-described information to tailor our content to suit your needs and help us better understand our audience’s demographics. We will not share information about individual users with any third party, except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process or to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
We limit access to personal information about you to employees who have a reasonable need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you.
OPT- OUT POLICY
We give users options wherever necessary and practical. Such choices include:
Opting not to register to receive our electronic newsletters.
Opting not to participate in certain interactive areas, which completely alleviates the need to gather any personally identifiable information from our users.
A Fond Boutique Spa Pte Ltd may update this policy without prior notice.